Overview of the Eating for Life Plan
• Eat 6 small meals per day, one every two to three hours.
• Eat a portion of protein and carbohydrates with each meal.
• Add a portion of vegetables to at least two meals daily.
• A portion is approximately the size of the palm of your hand for quality protein, your closed hand for carbohydrates, and your cupped hand for vegetables.
• Consume 2g of Omega-3 fish oil daily or three portions of salmon per week.
• Drink at least 10 cups of water daily.
• Use Meal Replacement Nutrition Shakes such as Right Light, to make sure you are consuming optimal levels of vitamins, minerals, high quality protein and amino acids necessary for muscle recovery and strength.
• Supplement with 2 to 5 grams of creatine monohydrate in combination with 100-200mg of Co-enzyme Q10 and 2000 - 4000IU of Vitamin D daily for improved mental energy, muscle strength, heart health, and to support optimal fat loss. (Each of these key nutrients are included in the new supplement STRONGEVITY Rx.)
• Plan your meals in advance and record what you eat daily.
• Plan your grocery list.
• Once a week, on your free day, eat whatever you want (Yes, even pizza and ice cream are okay once a week!)